New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Personalized vaccine shows promise against melanoma recurrence
Encouraging results from a 'first-in-people' trial have led the FDA to approve the phase 1 clinical study of an experimental, personalized anticancer vaccine.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Myriad publishes myPath Melanoma pivotal validation study
- Myriad Genetics, Inc. has announced the Journal of Cutaneous Pathology published data from a pivotal clinical validation study that showed the myPath Melanoma test is highly effective...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
One in Five Melanomas Undetectable After Immune Drug Combo
- Combining nivolumab and ipilimumab also resulted in nearly a quarter of patients having their advanced melanoma become undetectable. Experts are excited.
Paradigm Shift: Anti-PD-1 Keytruda Tops Yervoy for Melanoma
- The newer drug, pembrolizumab, is a better first-line therapy than ipilimumab for advanced melanoma.
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials