New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Myriad publishes myPath Melanoma pivotal validation study
Myriad Genetics, Inc. has announced the Journal of Cutaneous Pathology published data from a pivotal clinical validation study that showed the myPath Melanoma test is highly effective...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
One in Five Melanomas Undetectable After Immune Drug Combo
- Combining nivolumab and ipilimumab also resulted in nearly a quarter of patients having their advanced melanoma become undetectable. Experts are excited.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Paradigm Shift: Anti-PD-1 Keytruda Tops Yervoy for Melanoma
- The newer drug, pembrolizumab, is a better first-line therapy than ipilimumab for advanced melanoma.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!