New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Researchers gain new insights into hypothyroidism
Results suggest why standard treatments fail some patients and how to help themAn international research team led by physician-scientists at Rush University Medical...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
University of Florida researchers say lupus treatment shows early promise
- A new treatment that may reverse the effects of the most common type of lupus has shown promising results after undergoing early testing by a team of researchers at University of Florida...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Study identifies 8 signs associated with impending death in cancer patients
- MD Anderson research may aid physicians' ability to prognosticate, help patients and families make difficult personal, treatment decisionsResearchers at The University...
When Guidelines Don’t Guide
- (From the E-i-C: Today’s guest post is from Mat Mercuri, a PhD researcher in the Division of Emergency Medicine, McMaster University. Mat’s post builds on a recent study he conducted that examined ...
Bacteria Mind Map
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!