New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
High rate of healthcare visits before suicide attempts
Most people who attempt suicide make some type of healthcare visit in the weeks or months before the attempt, reports a study in the May issue of Medical Care, published by Wolters...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Under-reported suicides: Hiding or compounding the tragedy
- A new study has revealed that suicide figures may not be as accurate as they are reported, with key Western countries having a higher suicide rate than that reported in official figures...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!