New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New study examines dialectical behavior therapy for reducing suicide attempts
Different forms of dialectical behavior therapy - or DBT - equally reduce suicide attempts, self-injuries and suicidal thoughts, according to a new study.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
ADHD plus childhood trauma heightens risk for self-harm, suicide
- Findings add to growing body of evidence that environmental factors contribute to negative psychosocial outcomesYoung women with ADHD who have been exposed to abuse...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials