New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Sugar-seeking MRI could be used to detect early-stage cancer
Johns Hopkins researchers are trialling a new MRI technique to detect early-stage cancer, guide biopsies and monitor chemotherapy response.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
3D MRI Visualization Technique Spots Whether Tumor Cells Are Dying from Chemo |
- Modern chemo treatment for liver tumors requires monitoring how the therapy is affecting the tumors. This is typically done by measuring the size of the tu
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Medtronic Evera MRI SureScan, First MRI ICD Approved by FDA |
- Medtronic receives the first approval in the U.S. for MRI ICD.
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.