New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cigarette smoke makes superbugs more aggressive
In lab and mouse experiments, cigarette smoke helps drug-resistant bacteria fight off the immune systemMethicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA), an...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
High flavouring content in some e-cigarettes may be cause for concern
- The levels of chemicals used to flavour some brands of e-cigarette fluid exceed recommended exposure limits and could be respiratory irritants, in some cases, suggests research published...
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.