New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
IDSA: National action plan for combating antibiotic resistant bacteria (carb) - a welcome effort in tackling resistance public health crisis
The Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA) welcomes the release of the...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Public health at Anzac Cove: Challenges and lessons
- Communicable diseases, particularly gastrointestinal ailments, took an enormous toll on Australian and New Zealand troops at Gallipoli in 1915, according to an article published in the Anzac...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
European Parliament's Public Health committee calls for better drinks labeling as part of a new Alcohol Strategy to reduce harm
- The European Parliament's committee on Environment, Public Health and Food Safety supported a resolution calling for a new EU strategy to tackle health harm from alcohol to be put into action...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!