New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The Dissemination of Staph Infections in Hospitals
Wireless sensors recording human interactions explain the transmission of germs, such as MRSA, in hospitals, according to research by Thomas Obadia and colleagues.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- A note to summaries fungal infections
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Leading doctors warn that sepsis deaths will not be curbed without radical rethink of research strategy
- Leading doctors warn that medical and public recognition of sepsis - thought to contribute to between a third and a half of all hospital deaths - must improve if the number of deaths from this...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.