New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
A new tool for understanding ALS: Patients' brain cells
Researchers create a free public library of versatile stem cells from ALS patientsFast Facts: More than 30,000 people in the U.S.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
First evidence of neuroinflammation in brains of chronic pain patients
- A new study from Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) investigators has found, for the first time, evidence of neuroinflammation in key regions of the brains of patients with chronic pain.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.