New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Choice of monitoring method could be key for babies with poor growth in the womb
Babies that grow poorly in the womb could have better outcomes if a method for the timing of delivery was used more widely, a study suggests.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Xalatan Lash Growth
- This video shows one of the (potentially beneficial) side effects of the prostaglandin Xalatan ... the medication can make lashes grow thicker and longer.
Bacteria Mind Map
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!