New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Immunotherapy delays recurrence for stage III or IV ovarian cancers
Personalized medicine is getting closer to reality for women with late-stage ovarian cancer.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Evidence points to fallopian-tube origins of ovarian cancers
- A new surgical approach that removes the fallopian tubes while sparing the ovaries may provide premenopausal women at high risk for ovarian cancer, particularly those with BRCA1/2 mutations...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Evidence Points to Fallopian-tube Origins of Ovarian Cancer
- Removing just the fallopian tubes and leaving ovaries intact is an experiemtal option that avoids surgical menopause in younger women at risk for ovarian cancer.
Effective ovarian cancer treatment is underused, US study finds
- Six years after the US National Cancer Institute issued a special clinical announcement encouraging the use of intraperitoneal and intravenous chemotherapy for ovarian cancer, less than half of eli...
Beating Ovarian Cancer Twice - Mayo Clinic
- "You have ovarian cancer." Those are words that are tough to hear. But according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, more than 20-thousand wom...
Dr. Maya Soetoro-Ng Ovarian Cancer PSA
- We are proud to share with you a new PSA featuring Dr. Maya Soetoro-Ng, sister to President Barack Obama in which Dr. Soetoro-Ng shares the story of their mo...