New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Ovarian cancer treatment set to improve following biomarker discovery
The discovery of a biomarker that predicts the response to chemotherapy in patients with the most malignant form of ovarian cancer will help lead to better treatment options.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Seeking new targets for ovarian cancer treatment
- Identifying molecular changes that occur in tissue after chemotherapy could be crucial in advancing treatments for ovarian cancer, according to research from Magee-Womens Research Institute and...
Bacteria Mind Map
New therapeutic strategy discovered for ovarian cancer
- The findings could revolutionize treatment for patients with ovarian clear cell carcinoma, a very difficult to treat subtype of ovarian cancerOvarian cancer is the...
Ovarian Cancer Is Not a Death Sentence
- Dr Markman comments on a recent study demonstrating that nearly a third of ovarian cancer patients live for 10 years and predicts that treatment advances will improve 10-year survival even more.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials