New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New therapeutic strategy discovered for ovarian cancer
The findings could revolutionize treatment for patients with ovarian clear cell carcinoma, a very difficult to treat subtype of ovarian cancerOvarian cancer is the...
Help by adding tags...
- Ovacome, the ovarian cancer support network
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
'Patchwork' ovarian cancer more deadly
- The most common type of ovarian cancer is more deadly if it consists of a patchwork of different groups of cells, according to a Cancer Research UK study published in PLOS Medicine*.
Ovarian cancer discovery suggests new treatment strategy
- Researchers have discovered a therapeutic target for ovarian clear cell carcinoma, a subtype of ovarian cancer - an aggressive disease with very few effective treatments available.
Ovarian Cancer Tweet Chat (with images) · NOCC_National
- September 8, 2015 tweet chat with National Ovarian Cancer Coalition, Salud Today, and CU Cancer Center
Ovarian Cancer Is Not a Death Sentence
- Dr Markman comments on a recent study demonstrating that nearly a third of ovarian cancer patients live for 10 years and predicts that treatment advances will improve 10-year survival even more.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...