New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Ovarian cancer discovery suggests new treatment strategy
Researchers have discovered a therapeutic target for ovarian clear cell carcinoma, a subtype of ovarian cancer - an aggressive disease with very few effective treatments available.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Ovacome, the ovarian cancer support network
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Women with ovarian cancer gain extra months with addition of drug to standard chemotherapy
- Medical researchers are always looking for ways to prevent or cure cancer. Given the complexity of this disease, reaching these milestones has been difficult.
New therapeutic strategy discovered for ovarian cancer
- The findings could revolutionize treatment for patients with ovarian clear cell carcinoma, a very difficult to treat subtype of ovarian cancerOvarian cancer is the...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!