New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Most Belgian cases of 'non-voluntary euthanasia' are incorrectly labelled
A new study published in CMAJ Open may dispel serious misunderstandings about assisted death and palliative care in Belgium, according to authors Drs.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Cancer Studies Year 4 Attachment 2
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Provost Lecture - Diane Meier: Palliative Care: Transforming the Care of Serious Illness
Palliative Care | Medical Mnemonics
- Posts about Palliative Care written by medmnemonics
Expanding the concept of Palliative Care, by Mari Cruz Martín
- Expanding the concept of Palliative Care, by Mari Cruz Martín.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...