New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Patients taking warfarin should be able to self-monitor says NICE in new guidance
The National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE) has published its diagnostics guidance on self-monitoring...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials