New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New clues about the risk of cancer from low-dose radiation
Berkeley Lab research could lead to ways to ID people particularly susceptible to cancerScientists from the U.S.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Cancer patients want more information about medical imaging risk
- A substantial gap exists between patient expectations and current practices for providing information about medical imaging tests that use radiation, according to a new study published online in...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Prolonged Radiation Exposure Increases Risk for Cancer Death
- Long-term exposure to low-dose radiation increases the risk for death from solid tumors, according to an IARC report.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!