New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Novel nanoparticles could save soldiers' lives after explosions
Soldiers who suffer internal trauma from explosions might one day benefit from a new treatment now under development.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Wounds heal faster with help from nanoparticles
- When tested on the skin of mice, a new experimental therapy that uses nanoparticles to deliver an enzyme blocker cut wound healing time in half compared with no treatment.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Optimal Design of Multi-Stage Nanoparticles for Solid Tumor Treatment |
- Nanomedicine has become an emerging platform for targeted cancer therapy, especially for solid tumors. An international collaboration between Harvard Medic
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.