New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Gold nanoparticles may improve radiation treatment for cancer
Lab tests show that tethering gold nanoparticles to peptides that seek out cancer cells can intensify the cancer-killing effect of radiation.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Studies find $1 test using gold nanoparticles outperforms PSA screen for prostate cancer
- Cancer biomarkers cling to gold nanoparticles, providing more accurate early-stage detectionA test that costs less than a $1 and yields results in minutes has been...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Smart Chemo Coating for Tumor Frying Nanoparticles |
- Specially engineered nanoparticles that turn electromagnetic energy into heat to destroy tumor cells have been created by many research institutions
Optimal Design of Multi-Stage Nanoparticles for Solid Tumor Treatment |
- Nanomedicine has become an emerging platform for targeted cancer therapy, especially for solid tumors. An international collaboration between Harvard Medic
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!