New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cell Medica granted Orphan Drug designation for novel cellular therapy
Cell Medica, a leading cellular immunotherapy company, has announced that the U.S.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Persistent anti-tumor immune response enabled by novel gene therapy
- Cancer immunotherapy can successfully use the body's own immune system to kill tumor cells.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
CardioBreak: Micro Pacer, PAH Orphan Drug, VADs
- Recent developments of interest in cardiovascular medicine.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.