New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
University of Houston researchers build brain-machine interface to control prosthetic hand
Non-invasive technique allows amputee to use bionic hand, powered by his...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Researchers uncover molecular pathway possibly leading to better treatments for bipolar affective disorder
- Researchers at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine and three other institutions have identified what may be the molecular pathway underlying bipolar I (manic depressive) disorder...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Researchers find new link between neurodegenerative diseases and abnormal immune responses
- Researchers from McMaster University and the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai, New York have discovered that a protein associated with neurodegenerative diseases like ALS also plays an...
University of Florida researchers say lupus treatment shows early promise
- A new treatment that may reverse the effects of the most common type of lupus has shown promising results after undergoing early testing by a team of researchers at University of Florida...
UW researchers develop new approach to diagnosing TB -- oral swabs
- TB claims more lives each day than the cumulative toll of the Ebola outbreakDrawing inspiration from veterinary medicine, researchers at the University of Washington...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!