New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Team determines structure of toxin in respiratory infections
Discovery could spur drug and vaccine development in asthma, other diseasesResearchers from the School of Medicine at The University of Texas Health Science Center at...
Help by adding tags...
SGEM#120: One Thing or Two for Community Acquired Pneumonia?
- Guest Skeptics: Victor Tsang graduated from University of Waterloo School of Pharmacy and is currently doing a residency at London Health Sciences Centre in London, Ontario.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Is exercise effective for changing the occurrence, severity or duration of acute respiratory infections? | Cochrane
- Background Exercise has been shown to improve health generally. We undertook this review to test whether exercise is effective at changing the occurrence, severity or duration of acute respiratory...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials