New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Restless legs syndrome: Study raises hope for better drugs
Researchers may have discovered why insomnia persists in patients with restless legs syndrome (RLS), despite successful treatment of the condition.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
What causes Restless legs syndrome?
- Hey everyone. I know that restless legs syndrome is an irresistible urge to move your limbs to stop uncomfortable sensations. But what actually causes it? Thanks!
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Restless leg syndrome effectively treated with pregabalin, which also reduces risk of symptom worsening
- A report in the New England Journal of Medicine confirms previous studies suggesting that long-term treatment with the type of drugs commonly prescribed to treat restless leg syndrome...
Neupro Shows Promise For Restless Legs Syndrome Patients
- At the 16th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders in Dublin, Ireland, German researchers presented results from a clinical analysis of Neupro® (rotigotine...
New Data Show Low Incidence Of Augmentation Of Restless Legs Syndrome With 5-Year Neupro(R) (Rotigotine) Treatment
- New 5-year data from the longest prospective open-label Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS) study to date, show that Neupro® (rotigotine) demonstrated continued symptomatic clinical benefit with a...
Restless Legs? FDA Approves New Glaxo Drug To Treat Like Epilepsy
- Pharma giant GlaxoSmithKline has received FDA approval on their Horizant Extended Release Tablets used to treat restless legs syndrome, or RLS.
GlaxoSmithKline And XenoPort Receive FDA Approval For Horizant™ - - New Treatment For Moderate-To-Severe Primary Restless Legs Syndrome
- GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE: GSK) and XenoPort, Inc. (Nasdaq: XNPT) announced Wednesday that the U.S.