New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
UCB Launches Neupro® In The U.S. To Treat Parkinson's Disease And Restless Legs Syndrome
UCB announced today that Neupro® (Rotigotine Transdermal System) is now available in U.S. pharmacies. Neupro® was approved by the U.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- http://yassermetwally.com http://yassermetwally.net Parkinson disease
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
People With Parkinson's Disease More Likely To Have Leg Restlessness Than Restless Leg Syndrome
- People with Parkinson's disease may be more likely to have a movement disorder called leg motor restlessness, but not true restless legs syndrome as previous studies have suggested, according to...
GlaxoSmithKline And XenoPort Receive FDA Approval For Horizant™ - - New Treatment For Moderate-To-Severe Primary Restless Legs Syndrome
- GlaxoSmithKline (NYSE: GSK) and XenoPort, Inc. (Nasdaq: XNPT) announced Wednesday that the U.S.
Bacteria Mind Map
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.