New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Neupro Shows Promise For Restless Legs Syndrome Patients
At the 16th International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders in Dublin, Ireland, German researchers presented results from a clinical analysis of Neupro® (rotigotine...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
What causes Restless legs syndrome?
- Hey everyone. I know that restless legs syndrome is an irresistible urge to move your limbs to stop uncomfortable sensations. But what actually causes it? Thanks!
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Tango dancing benefits Parkinson's patients
- Dancing the Argentine tango could have potential benefits for people at certain stages in the development of Parkinson's disease (PD), according to findings in a new study by researchers at the...
Restless legs syndrome: Study raises hope for better drugs
- Researchers may have discovered why insomnia persists in patients with restless legs syndrome (RLS), despite successful treatment of the condition.
UCB Launches Neupro® In The U.S. To Treat Parkinson's Disease And Restless Legs Syndrome
- UCB announced today that Neupro® (Rotigotine Transdermal System) is now available in U.S. pharmacies. Neupro® was approved by the U.
Just Restless Or Restless Legs?
- We've all experienced abnormal sensations in our legs at one time or another, but for as many as 10 percent of the US population, restless legs syndrome (RLS) is a daily occurrence.
New Data Show Low Incidence Of Augmentation Of Restless Legs Syndrome With 5-Year Neupro(R) (Rotigotine) Treatment
- New 5-year data from the longest prospective open-label Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS) study to date, show that Neupro® (rotigotine) demonstrated continued symptomatic clinical benefit with a...