New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Restless Legs? FDA Approves New Glaxo Drug To Treat Like Epilepsy
Pharma giant GlaxoSmithKline has received FDA approval on their Horizant Extended Release Tablets used to treat restless legs syndrome, or RLS.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
What causes Restless legs syndrome?
- Hey everyone. I know that restless legs syndrome is an irresistible urge to move your limbs to stop uncomfortable sensations. But what actually causes it? Thanks!
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Early brain development implicated in Restless Legs Syndrome
- Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS), a neurological disorder characterized by unpleasant sensations in the legs and the urge move them, affects up to 10% of Americans, although little is known about...
Restless legs syndrome may signify bigger health problems
- A nationally-recognized sleep expert has published an editorial describing Restless Legs Syndrome (RLS) as a possible biomarker for underlying disease.
Restless legs syndrome: Study raises hope for better drugs
- Researchers may have discovered why insomnia persists in patients with restless legs syndrome (RLS), despite successful treatment of the condition.
Restless Legs Syndrome Associated With High Blood Pressure
- Middle-aged females with restless legs syndrome (RLS) have a 6% to 41% increased risk of having high blood pressure compared to other women - the risk is linked to the severity and frequency of...
Just Restless Or Restless Legs?
- We've all experienced abnormal sensations in our legs at one time or another, but for as many as 10 percent of the US population, restless legs syndrome (RLS) is a daily occurrence.