New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New Western University study reveals exercise further combats cigarette cravings
Tobacco use kills more than five million people per year and smoking is the world's single most preventable cause of death.
Help by adding tags...
Along with antiretroviral medications, doctors may prescribe exercise for people with HIV
- In addition to antiretroviral medications, people with HIV may soon begin receiving a home exercise plan from their doctors, according to a researcher at Case Western Reserve University's...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Exercise can outweigh harmful effects of air pollution
- New research from the University of Copenhagen has found that the beneficial effects of exercise are more important for our health than the negative effects of air pollution, in relation to the...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...