New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
'Open' stem cell chromosomes reveal new possibilities for diabetes
Researchers map chromosomal changes that must take place before stem cells can be used to produce pancreatic and liver...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Conditions Caused by Anomalies in Chromosome Number
- © 2009 NHS National Genetics Education and Development Centre Genetics and Genomics for Healthcare www.geneticseducation.nhs.uk Conditions caused by anomalies …
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Video: See Lab-Made Heart Cells That Actually Beat
- Wake Forest researchers created the tiny heart cells by manipulating stem cells. (NO AUDIO)
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
- Spectrum of antimicrobials