New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New model for predicting cardiovascular disease risk worldwide
Researchers have developed the first global model for predicting cardiovascular disease (CVD) risk. The model -developed by Harvard T.H.
Help by adding tags...
Taking a longer term view of cardiovascular risk: the causal exposure paradigm
- Allan D Sniderman and colleagues argue that many people already have advanced arterial damage when they are identified to be at high risk of a cardiovascular event and that a better approach would ...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Pesticide exposure contributes to heightened risk of heart disease
- Endocrine-disrupting chemicals worsen obesity's impact in younger womenPesticide exposure, not obesity alone, can contribute to increased cardiovascular disease risk...
HbA1c Adds Little to 10-Year CV Risk Markers: Analysis
- But even that little could help decide whether to start statins in borderline cases, researchers propose; others question whether HbA1c makes a clinically meaningful difference to risk assessment.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)