New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Zoonotic diseases and global viral pandemics
Emergence of new microbesWhile many endemic infectious diseases of humans have been largely contained, new microbes continue to emerge to threaten human and animal...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Entry route of virus affects response to viral infections
- Insects can transmit viral diseases to humans. Therefore, understanding how insects cope with viral infection, and what immune mechanisms are triggered, can be important to stop diseases...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Landmark Developments in Infectious Diseases
- The field of infectious diseases has made huge strides, but human behavior has at times impeded this progress.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more