New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Diagnosing infectious diseases at the point-of-care
A new 'lab-on-a-disc' technology developed by an EU project research team can diagnose malaria and other febrile infectious diseases simultaneously in just an hour - allowing faster...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
A timeline of inventions, discovery and medical research
- Scroll through our interactive timeline of scientific discoveries and breakthroughs to see how far research has already brought us
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Just hit 'print': Office inkjet printer could produce simple tool to identify infectious diseases
- Consumers are one step closer to benefiting from packaging that could give simple text warnings when food is contaminated with deadly pathogens like E.
How to Avoid Non-Communicable Diseases
- How to Avoid Non-Communicable Diseases At http://bergmanchiropractic.com and http://Owners-Guide.com we strive to educate people on natural solutions to heal...
Landmark Developments in Infectious Diseases
- The field of infectious diseases has made huge strides, but human behavior has at times impeded this progress.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.