New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cattle parasite study suggests new ways to combat infectious diseases
Herds of African cattle could hold the secret to fighting parasitic diseases - such as malaria - in people, research suggests.
Help by adding tags...
Diagnosing infectious diseases at the point-of-care
- A new 'lab-on-a-disc' technology developed by an EU project research team can diagnose malaria and other febrile infectious diseases simultaneously in just an hour - allowing faster...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
African parasite that spreads poverty by killing cattle tamed by its less lethal cousins
- New study of the cattle killer East Coast fever finds a protective process that may also be at work in human malaria: Infections with milder parasites may protect against severe...
How to Avoid Non-Communicable Diseases
- How to Avoid Non-Communicable Diseases At http://bergmanchiropractic.com and http://Owners-Guide.com we strive to educate people on natural solutions to heal...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!