New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
To end TB, treat the missing millions
Every year, among the estimated 9 million persons who develop tuberculosis (TB), 3 million are missed - not diagnosed, treated, or even tracked by national TB programs - according to a Guest...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
TB - Tuberculosis
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Multidrug resistant tuberculosis
- Multidrug resistant tuberculosis is increasingly common; however, there is a large shortfall between the estimated total number of cases and the numbers diagnosed and treated
New data shows test can help physicians remove patients with suspected TB from isolation earlier
- The FDA has cleared the Cepheid Xpert MTB/RIF Assay to help physicians determine if patients with suspected tuberculosis (TB) can be removed from airborne infection isolation.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!