New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
TB's ability to evade immune system becomes clearer in large study
The largest genetic study ever undertaken to examine people's susceptibility to tuberculosis reveals important clues about the bacterium's effect on dendritic cells.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Genetic discovery provides clues to how TB may evade the immune system
- The largest genetic study of tuberculosis (TB) susceptibility to date has led to a potentially important new insight into how the pathogen manages to evade the immune system.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Immune system flow chart
Lymphatic and Immune System Map
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!