New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
UW researchers develop new approach to diagnosing TB -- oral swabs
TB claims more lives each day than the cumulative toll of the Ebola outbreakDrawing inspiration from veterinary medicine, researchers at the University of Washington...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
University of Florida researchers say lupus treatment shows early promise
- A new treatment that may reverse the effects of the most common type of lupus has shown promising results after undergoing early testing by a team of researchers at University of Florida...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Danish researchers' breakthrough identification of important protein
- Researchers from the University of Copenhagen are the first in the world to develop a secure way of measuring the important protein apo-M.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
- Spectrum of antimicrobials