New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Epidemiology of human mycobacterium bovis disease, california, USA, 2003-2011
Tuberculosis (TB) can be caused by more than one type of bacteria, one of which is Mycobacterium bovis. TB caused by M.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Pig-borne disease most likely jumped into humans when rearing practices changed
- Almost every pig carries harmless strains of the S. suis bacterium - such strains are known as 'commensal' strains.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.