New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Antiangiogenesis drugs could make major improvement in tuberculosis treatment
Normalizing blood vessels within TB lung lesions may increase drug delivery, reduce development of resistanceUse of the same antiangiogenesis drugs that have improved...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
TB - Tuberculosis
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Multidrug resistant tuberculosis
- Multidrug resistant tuberculosis is increasingly common; however, there is a large shortfall between the estimated total number of cases and the numbers diagnosed and treated
New drug combination may shorten tuberculosis treatment, study says
- A new combination drug regimen is more effective at reducing levels of the bacterium that causes tuberculosis than standard treatment and acts more quickly, an initial short term study has found.
Why are placebos getting more effective?
- Over the years the placebos used in drug trials have been getting more effective, especially in the US. Why?
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!