New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Artificial blood vessels
By combining micro-imprinting and electro-spinning techniques, researchers at Shanghai University's Rapid Manufacturing Engineering Center have developed a vascular graft composed of three...
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Nanorobotic agents open the blood-brain barrier, offering hope for new brain treatments
- Magnetic nanoparticles can open the blood-brain barrier and deliver molecules directly to the brain, say researchers from the University of Montreal, Polytechnique Montréal, and CHU...
New molecular clues about mysterious brain blood vessel disorder
- Researchers have uncovered new details about the relationship between two proteins associated with the formation of cerebral cavernous malformations, a little understood neurovascular disorder.
Artificial blood vessel lets researchers better assess clot removal devices
- Novel technology could improve device design, improve post-stroke recoveryResearchers at the University of California, San Diego School of Medicine have created an in...
Y-GRAFT TECHNIQUE For coronary artery anastomosis
Microrobots to Drill Through Blocked Arteries (VIDEO) |
- Researchers at Drexel University have developed microscopic "swimmers" that may one day be used to break up blood vessel occlusions. Currently, such treatm