New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
An injectable UW polymer could keep soldiers, trauma patients from bleeding to death
Most military battlefield casualties die before reaching a surgical hospital. Of those soldiers who might potentially survive, most die from uncontrolled bleeding.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Gillian Astbury death: Mid Staffordshire NHS Trust fined over patient death - BBC News
- The health trust which ran Stafford Hospital is fined £200,000 for failing a diabetic patient who died in its care.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Reversal of Bleeding Patients on Dabigatran aka Pradaxa
- A compilation of how to deal with bleeding patients on the new oral anticoagulant, Dabigatran, brand name Pradaxa.
Polymer-Free Stent Superior to BMS in High-Risk Patients
- The intention was to show noninferiority, but the BioFreedom stent outperformed a bare-metal stent in high-risk bleeding patients treated with a 30-day course of DAPT.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...