New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
'Heat-beater' beans could protect staple food as planet warms
Beans - a staple food for nearly half a billion people - are under threat from rising temperatures. Now new heat-proof strains promise to protect this vital source of protein.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Nanoparticles at specific temperature stimulate antitumor response
- Dartmouth researchers identify precise heat to boost immune system against cancer tumorsSeeking a way to stimulate antitumor responses via the immune system, Steven...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Scientists warn that Paris summit is last chance to prevent fatal temperature rise
- The earth can be saved from catastrophic climate change but only if bold action leads to a global agreement at the climate summit in Paris in December, leading climate scientists have said.
Between Extremes: Health Effects of Heat and Cold
- Recent studies have uncovered a complex and unexpected relationship between temperature and public health.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Bacteria Mind Map