New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Doctors Applaud SGR Bill's Malpractice Protection
The recent SGR bill passed by Congress contains a provision that protects physicians from lawsuits based solely on a certain type of data.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Doctors protected for Good Samaritan acts, UK
- Doctors have an ethical duty to assist members of the public for Good Samaritan acts and will be covered in the unlikely event of a litigation claim arising, says UK-wide medical defence...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
RCP reaffirms position against assisted dying
- A survey of the fellows and members of the Royal College of Physicians has shown that a majority of respondents still do not support a change in the law on assisted dying.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.