New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Inhaled Insulin: Overcoming Past Obstacles With Advances in Understanding CME/CE
This activity is intended for primary care physicians, diabetologists, endocrinologists, pulmonologists, nurses, and pharmacists who manage patients with diabetes.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Research Interests: Improving the care of the ill and injured child, Identification of serious illness in children and Educational Evaluation
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Case progression: states, modifiers and triggers
- In order for a simulated scenario to run smoothly, the case progression needs to be planned for in advance. This involves determining which states the patient simulator progresses through, how modi...
FDA Approves Long-Lasting Insulin Drugs Tresiba and Ryzodeg
- Both drugs for patients with diabetes contain insulin degludec, which possesses a half-life of 25 hours and acts for at least 42 hours.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
ANS Drugs - Mind Map