New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Low Compliance Rate Reported With Postmastectomy Radiotherapy CME/CE
: A new study finds that 35% of patients with locally advanced breast cancers who underwent mastectomy do not receive recommended radiotherapy after surgery.
Help by adding tags...
"One of a kind small" - A childs guide to Radiotherapy
- A childs guide to Radiotherapy. 6min. 2010. Funded by Oncology centres and cancer charities around britain. One of a Kind is aimed to guide and educate child...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Advanced abdominal cancer: 20 years of data shows treatment technique improvement
- Meaningful long-term survival is possible for selected patients suffering from advanced cancer of the abdomen when treated with cytoreductive surgery with Hyperthermic IntraPeritoneal...
Tumor-only genetic sequencing may misguide cancer treatment in nearly half of all patients
- A study by Johns Hopkins scientists strongly suggests that sequencing tumor genomes for clues to genetic changes might misdirect treatment in nearly half of all patients unless it is compared...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.