New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
A Death Well Lived
The loss of a patient after 16 years of caring helps Dr Melissa Walton-Shirley realize why she still practices medicine despite frequent thoughts of quitting.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Cell Injury and Death
- Struggling with Pathology? Why not join Howard Reisner, co-author of the bestselling Rubin’s Pathology, and Essentials of Rubin's Pathology, about Cell Injury and death. In it, he covers a varie...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
ANS Drugs - Mind Map