New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
A Tribute to Dr Kanu Chatterjee
Dr Pina reflects on the passing of her friend and colleague, Dr Kanu Chatterjee.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Hoffmann's Sign - Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
- Educational video describing the Hoffmann's Sign clinical test. Become a friend on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drebraheim Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/DrEbraheim_UTMC
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Bacteria Mind Map
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.