New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Gestational Diabetes Before 26 Weeks May Raise Autism Risk
This observational study found that exposure to high levels of in utero glucose in early pregnancy was associated with a greater risk for autism syndrome disorder.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Maternal gestational diabetes linked to autism risk for offspring
- A new study suggests that exposure to gestational diabetes while in utero could increase the risk of developing autism spectrum disorder for children.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Study finds gestational diabetes associated with greater risk of autism in children
- Children whose mothers developed gestational diabetes by the 26th week of pregnancy were at increased risk of developing autism later in life, according to a new Kaiser Permanente study...
Air Pollution and Risk of Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
- Does exposure to air pollution during pregnancy increase the risk of gestational diabetes?
Gestational Diabetes: Ultrasounds Overestimate LGA Risk
- Ultrasounds for women with gestational diabetes overestimate the risk for large-for-gestational-age infants and, regardless of the infant's actual weight, increase the odds of cesarean delivery.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
ANS Drugs - Mind Map