New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Peripheral Edema: The Drug Behind the Edema
A number of drugs are associated with peripheral edema. What's going on in this case?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- This is a presentation on the physiology of pain, the path pathways and the modulation of pain.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.