New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
What's Our Role in Gun Control?
Healthcare providers react to a broad professional society statement that gun safety is a public health issue and clinicians have a role to play.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Pharmacist Roles to Be Deliberated at ACCP Conference
- Questions about the training and role of clinical pharmacists will feature prominently at the upcoming American College of Clinical Pharmacy (ACCP) 2015 Global Conference.
- Spectrum of antimicrobials
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!