New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Immunotherapy for Metastatic Triple-Negative Breast Cancer
An investigational PD-L1 inhibitor shows durable clinical activity in this particularly difficult-to-treat subtype of breast cancer.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Immunotherapy and Cancer Diagram
- Source: http://biotechstrategyblog.com/2015/04/reflections-on-aacr-2015-cancer-immunotherapy-data.html/
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
'Astonishing': Tumor Gone After One Dose of Immunotherapy
- Combination immunotherapy has had great success in clinical trials, including this remarkable response.
New Immunotherapy Ups Survival in Metastatic Cervical Cancer
- Axalimogene filolisbac, an experimental immunotherapy, appears to improve survival outcomes in metastatic cervical cancer.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.